Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Schaumburg (Township), ILSalary:
Our client is currently seeking a UI/UX Developer with strong front-end development experience. This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Works with the Product Owner and Engineering leads to prioritize features and product enhancements that meet customer needs, deliver value to the business, and are technical feasible.
- Contributes to early stage discovery and product definition by developing a deep understanding and definition of users, framing the problem, evaluating current state experiences and areas of competitive disadvantage, designing concepts and models, etc.
- Plans and conducts user research, user testing, and other activities that bring user feedback into the product design process
- Regularly shares findings and insights with the business.
- Translates business requirements and user needs into tangible interaction design through detailed user flows, wireframes, and low-fidelity prototypes.
- Works with other design delivery leads to streamline processes, workflows, and templates in support of lean and agile methodologies.
- Responsible for translating ideas and concepts into useful and engaging solutions?mainly websites, intranets, mobile and responsive frameworks. You?ll be working with front-end and full-stack developers, content strategists.
- AngularJS, React, jQuery or similar libraries
- Experience in developing clean, valid, and compatible websites and applications
- Extensive hands-on experience with one or more design tools
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.comJob Requirements:
Associated topics: gui, interactive producer, interface, ui, ui designer, user interface, ux, ux designer, ux ui designer, wireframing
Loading some great jobs for you...