Senior UX Content Strategist
Compensation: $76,590.00 - $127,870.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Squarespace is a design-centric product company at heart, always striving for our products to enable anyone to tell their story to the world beautifully. The UX Content Strategy team is looking for a seasoned UX Content Strategist who also has a great knack for marketing content. The UX Content Strategist would own content across Squarespace.com, from tour pages to contextual help, from navigation hierarchy to page structures. We're looking for an evangelist who can use words to design intelligent, accessible, and friendly user experiences.
You enjoy working through the minutiae of complex problems. You love process, but also know when you just need to get a job done. You enjoy working with introverts and strong personalities, technical and detail-oriented people, as well as big thinkers and creative types. You love to collaborate, harnessing feedback from senior-level stakeholders, providing solutions that match their intent, and align everyone to push us forward. You can handle multiple projects with ease, and know how to manage your time and prioritize your projects. You take initiative and feel a strong sense of ownership not just for your work, but for the quality of all our products. And, you don t need all the details to get started.
You ll be involved throughout the process for many user-facing projects in the product organization. Your go-to team consists of product designers, product managers, engineers, marketing, and more. Your role stretches across an equally diverse range of departments, including Product Marketing, Product Design, Brand Design, and Brand Strategy. This role will report into the UX Content Strategy manager at our New York office.
- Write and maintain UI copy and product/service page content across Squarespace.com
- Partner with technical, brand, and marketing writers, strategists, and managers to connect messaging with our overall voice and objectives
- Work with product designers, product marketing, brand strategy, SEO, and other teams on wireframes, prototypes, and concepts
- Deliver polished content to other team members
- Create rational, articulable, elegant solutions to complex problems
- Continually seek to understand the capabilities and constraints of the systems with which you ll be working
- Advocate for language in product design
- At least 6+ years of combined experience in UX content strategy and in writing marketing-foccused copy for global, consumer-facing products
- Deep awareness of UX and how copy and design work together
- Passionate about consistency and details
- Experience working on product content that incorporates both visual and written elements
- Experience in creating content for international audiences
- Ability to ask probing questions to and give/receive feedback in an iterative environment
- Excellent sounding board; comfortable pointing out when a design could be better
- Ability to work through ambiguity and competing priorities
- Experience preparing source language for localization
- Experience using tools like Figma, or similar
A portfolio of relevant work is required for consideration. It should illustrate your experience in the design process, creating different types of UI and marketing copy, and solving real user problems through words.ABOUT SQUARESPACE
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world s most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespace s team of more than 850 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.PERKS
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we alsostrive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Associated topics: gui, interactive producer, interface, ui, ui ux designer, user experience, user interface, ux designer, ux ui designer, wireframing
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...