Internship - Product
Roofstock in Oakland, CA
- Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance - Securities Broker
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $78,940.00 - 154,450.00 / Year*
Roofstock is the leading marketplace for investing in single-family rental homes that cash flow day one. With over $2B in transactions, our mission is to make real estate investing radically accessible, cost effective and simple. We want to use technology to transform the way real estate is bought and sold and make real estate investing as simple as investing in stocks. Simply put, we are passionate about helping our customers build wealth through real estate.
Roofstock has been recognized as a great workplace by Glassdoor and Great Place to Work and was recently named to the Forbes Fintech 50 and the Red Herring 100 lists of most innovative companies. Roofstock has raised over $83M to date, is based in Oakland, CA and Dallas,TX with approximately 200 people and is growing rapidly. Check out our reviews and see why our employees love working here!
Be ready to learn and grow! In this internship opportunity you will be part of a company changing the way real estate works and we re having a blast doing it. We work collaboratively, innovate fast, and have a team filled with industry experts and technology super stars. This role will be in the heart of Uptown Oakland s thriving startup scene and conveniently across from BART. Surrounding is a thriving restaurant, bar and music scene, anchored by the iconic Paramount and Fox theaters. We have a Speakeasy (think on-site happy hours) and the kind of space where you can think big, collaborate freely and get work done.
What You Will Do:
- Identify potential UI and UX improvements for various buyer experiences
- Design research or A/B tests
- Implement improvements by working with design, writing specs and tickets, and working with engineering and QA
- Follow up on post-launch measurement design a standard/recommendation that can be used across many projects
- Process improvements e.g., Jira
- Education Level: BS (Business major)
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a well-funded early-stage start-up
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- sick days
- An upbeat and collaborative work culture
- A fully stocked kitchen with snacks and meals
- Company-sponsored outings
- Discounted Gym Memberships
Roofstock is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Roofstock, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.
Associated topics: brokerage, buy, equity, financial, invest, market, risk, security, stock, s p
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!