Digital User Experience Designer/Developer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Tentative Schedule: This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The Digital User Experience Designer/Developer
will set design standards and work through mock ups and documentation for website user interface and user experience enhancements and features. Essential Job Functions
Skills and Qualifications
- Optimize website design for improved performance (usability, design, content) and develop and share best practices.
- Work with the digital business unit and IT to define business requirements for features, enhancements, and special projects by creating interface mock ups and working through process and usability.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps as needed to communicate interactions and design and feature ideas.
- Maintain a solid knowledge of leading practices in website usability techniques.
- Utilize user and competitive research, usability testing, and feedback loops in design decisions.
- Provide meaningful insights into business performance; make recommendations for improvements, new content, new initiatives, opportunities, etc. that will drive business growth.
- Engage with IT counterparts for input on user interface and user experience coding and development.
- Create new and maintain old webpages to ensure they fit overall design and usability criteria, and comply with industry and company best practices, policies, and procedures.
- Design assets for the digital business unit as needed (ads, banner, icons, web pages, etc.).
- Experience in designing interface mockups in Illustrator and/or Photoshop with responsive design in mind.
- Experience researching and implementing new technologies.
- Ability to test and debug for cross browser support.
- Strong technical acumen and ability to act as a liaison between Marketing and IT departments.
- Knowledgeable about the web and emerging technologies.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams with an ability to influence others internally and externally.
- Ability to manage projects, be organized and set clear priorities.
- Excellent written verbal and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphics or Web Design or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with web analytics.
- Automotive knowledge.
Associated topics: gui, interactive producer, interface, ui, ui designer, ui ux designer, ux, ux designer, ux ui designer, wireframing
Loading some great jobs for you...