Senior Full Stack Engineer - UI Bias
LifeOmic in Raleigh, NC
- Industry: Information Technology - UX/UI Designer
- Type: Full Time
Get involved at the very beginning with a team of smart, experienced software engineers who are working together to build a new product. We're looking for people who are excited about taking an idea from nothing to something and love the risk and rewards associated with taking a chance on something new.
We need to build a product that is fast, resilient, and always available to support our users as our product develops and gains traction. We are always seeking to improve both our quality and speed to production using lean product management, self-sufficient team structures, continuous delivery, and cutting edge technologies (like AWS Lambda and GraphQL) to advance this mission. A passion for building quality software is a HIGH priority and sharing new ways to improve our team is expected. So is being smart and humble.
As part of a modern team, the expectation is that you can contribute to any part of the system from client side work in React to server API implementation in node or DevOps automation. You'll bring your experience with client-side development in React as a strength to the team, sharing your experience to teach others and implementing features.
Because we are a small development team, you will be expected to work independently but will have a team of high performers to lean on when necessary. You'll have the opportunity to shape technology and architecture choices for our engineering team, which is just now forming.
We're an inclusive team, dedicated to creating a diverse environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Builder who can implement solutions across diverse tech stacks and with continuous delivery as an assumption
- Tired of people saying that test automation doesn't make sense for UI and client side work
- Able to communicate complex concepts clearly and accurately.
- Able to iterate with new technologies and approaches as their respective open source communities push them forward.
- Experience working in Agile team environments, building and maintaining commercial software
- Experience with GraphQL
- Some experience implementing servers in Node.js
- Some experience with AWS services
- Some experience with DevOps automation with tools like Terrafom
- Be familiar with phrases like "moving XXX to the left", "full-cycle developer", or "chaos engineering"
- Are tired of doing things the way they've always been done and aren't afraid of new technologies
- Experience working with open source projects. At least opening bugs, hopefully submitting fixes, and ideally publishing your own projects
Associated topics: gui, interactive producer, interface, ui, ui designer, ui ux designer, user interface, ux designer, ux ui designer, wireframing
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!