Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
KWI is looking for a talented UI / UX Designer who can create an incredible user experience for our clients. We re looking for someone who innately combines the art of design with the art of programming or testing. You ll lead the design of the UI/UX experience for clients and transition those designs to production code that will enable best-in-class visual and interactive elements for enterprise scale applications and mobile apps. The UI/UX Designer will work in an agile, collaborative environment alongside developers, program managers, business analysts, testers and clients to design and implement modern, and experience-driven work. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills, be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
Once the design is done, the ideal candidate should be able to help either write the code that brings the experience to life, or works with the test organization to ensure the implementation delivers on the promise of an elevated customer experience.
About the Job
- Research the trends of modern UI/UX design and make recommendations based on those trends and best practices
- Understand customer goals, business requirements, technical constraints, and work within project parameters
- Synthesize requirements, technical constraints, user research, data and analytics into design solutions
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Create usability tests and gather feedback for analysis and improvement
- Working with Client Service to continually improve the applications
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Build reusable code and libraries
- Develop new user-facing features
- Optimize an application for maximum performance and scalability
- Leverage existing best practices and develop new ones where appropriate
- Build comprehensive test plans to cover all aspects of UI/UX
- Write automation to ensure deterministic, reliable, expeditious test results
- Create coverage for positive and negative test conditions
- Understand customer behavior and incorporate that into testing process
- You have 3+ years UI/UX design experience for web development and/or mobile apps
- You have a 4 year degree and/or equivalent work experience
- You have 5+ years development experience
- You re extremely detail oriented and have highly developed organizational skills
- You have strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- You re a team player and know what levers to pull to drive a successful outcome
- You write code that is organized, documented, clean, and easy for other developers to consume
- You have basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image
- You re familiar with Illustrator or Sketch
- You have an understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Strong understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of mobile development using Swift
- Proficient understanding of version control systems and continuous integration tools, such as Visual Studio Team System or Git
Associated topics: gui, interface, ui, ui designer, ui ux designer, user experience, user interface, ux, ux designer, wireframing
Loading some great jobs for you...