UX Visual Design
Compensation: $33,119.82 - $97,770.00 /hour *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Kforce has a client in search of a UX Visual Designer in Minneapolis, MN. Summary: The visual/interaction designer is a professional who can plan, create, and communicate beautiful, usable, and effective interface designs for mobile, web, and device interfaces. From layout, to visual branding, to motion and interactivity - interactive design is collaborative and comprehensive. We will need someone who will work with a developer, researchers and experience architects designing and testing one set of functionality (Customer Profile - phone numbers, addresses, consent pages, etc.) that will be shared across customer and employee facing channels. It will be a mix of leveraging existing styles in our old and new brands, but working collaboratively with my team to ideate, design, create and test - with some iteration of those designs built in. Key Tasks:
- Day 1: Unpack the requirements (as is, vision for future, competitor evals, all relevant details)
- Day 2: Ideate
- Day 3: Bring the ideas back in and define the solution
- Day 4 and 5: Prototype (partner with dev to build it)
- Day 6: Test
- Work with contemporary tools, including Sketch, Invision, Marvel, Adobe Creative Cloud to design new interaction modules, page layouts, style guides, images, icons, animations and other visual elements
- Apply and update existing brand (visual and interaction) standards to accommodate test goals
- Present and communicate designs and design goals to teammates, partners, and leadership
- Create prototypes using design tools noted above; by coding in HTML5/CSS/JS; And working directly with front-end developers
- Participate as an observer in user interviews and usability test sessions
- Validate developer-built experiences relative to UX design requirements, provide feedback and work with developers to reach best outcomes
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge of current digital design trends as well as design fundamentals
- This candidate is passionate about all aspects of the digital space and understands how to translate business problems into strong interactive solutions.
- The person needs to love collaborating with a team and have a great attitude
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: gui, interactive producer, interface, ui, ui ux designer, user experience, user interface, ux, ux ui designer, wireframing
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...