Senior UX Designer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Kforce has a client in search of a Senior UX Designer in Dallas, TX. Summary: We are looking for a talented Senior User Experience (UX) Designer to be an integral part of designing and creating exceptional customer experiences for our Next Generation platform. The Next Generation Platform is a green field build with a completely new user experience paired with new backend services. The Senior UX Designer will own the design process from research, concepts, design and testing working collaboratively with other UX researchers, UX/UI designers and UI developers from our digital agency partner as well as internal colleagues from technology, marketing and business teams.Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree, Masters preferred
- 3+ years of industry experience as a UX/UI designer, interaction designer or similar UX-related role
- 3+ years of experience creating prototypes, hi-fidelity, low-fidelity wireframes for web applications
- 3+ years of experience working with design tools such as InVision
- Experience working with in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) environments collaborating with designers, product owners and developers
- Good understanding of Front End web technologies like Angular, Bootstrap, etc.
- Experience with Agile development toolsets from Atlassian suite (JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence, etc.)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: gui, interactive producer, interface, ui, ui designer, user experience, user interface, ux, ux designer, wireframing
Loading some great jobs for you...