UX/UI Design Lead
Intelletec in Washington, DC
- Industry: Information Technology - UX/UI Designer
- Type: Full Time
I m working with a venture-backed start that provides a unique multi-sided platform empowering cybersecurity and IT professionals to develop themselves in their careers.
With over 2.5 million users they are well-positioned to close the employment gap in these fields.
They are now looking for a UX Designer to drive growth and user engagement.
- Lead the culture of design, delivering a consistent experience across the platform
- Conduct usability tests, assist with user research, and create wireframes, prototypes and high fidelity assets
- Collaboratively distill complex data and user research into solutions based on real user problems
- Collaborate with frontend engineers to transform design concepts into intuitive, mobile responsive site interactions, user interfaces, and navigation
- Work closely with Product, Creative Services and Engineering to ensure a user-centered approach to design, application flow, and information architecture is core to our platform and product design
- Continuously improve the usability of the platform by incorporating usage and tracking data as well as direct feedback from users and customer-facing teams
- 3+ years of user design or equivalent practical experience at a consumer-focused software company
- Dedication to exceptional user experiences with obsessive attention to detail
- Superb communication and collaboration skills
- Passion for extraordinary design
- Enthusiasm for working in a demanding, startup environment
- Interested applicants should include a link to their portfolio.
Associated topics: gui, interface, ui, ui designer, ui ux designer, user experience, user interface, ux, ux ui designer, wireframing
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!