Senior UX Researcher
Compensation: $64,015.00 - $93,800.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
***Long term contract opportunity. Must be located in Des Moines, Iowa or willing to relocate. Will be remote until client determines it is safe to go onsite with Covid 19.
- 6+ years of experience as a User Experience Researcher in an enterprise-level environment
- Professional portfolio/research project examples
- Outgoing, charismatic, self-starter, collaborative
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum process
- Join a global agricultural company optimizing seed production and performance to feed the world
- Insight Global is partnered nationally, supporting all three corporate offices Johnston, IA houses a large portion of IT
- Our client is expanding the reach of UX throughout the organization, supporting proprietary applications
- With an already functioning UX team working across a diverse set of web and mobile interfaces, we are seeking an ambitious UX professional to join the eCommerce project
- Partner with a Senior UX Designer to spearhead research initiatives within the Commercial space
- Facilitate product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking-up user experiences
- Conduct usability testing and analyze user feedback and activity
- Create prototypes which communicate the product vision to executives and clients
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Lead user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs
- Collaborate with teams comprised of developers, business analysts and stakeholders
- Provide valuable insight into user interface design best practices
Associated topics: gui, interactive producer, interface, ui, ui designer, ui ux designer, user experience, ux, ux ui designer, wireframing
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...