Senior UX Research Strategist
Compensation: $63,165.00 - $96,260.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Scientific Research
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Senior UX Research Strategist will work closely with the Strategy and Business Intelligence teams, as well as evaluative researchers across multiple products to integrate all available knowledge into the broader story of how each of the Humana digital properties are performing overall and where there are further opportunities to improve storytelling and gain traction with various audiences.
Seeking a highly motivated user researcher who is passionate about understanding customers needs, behaviors, and attitudes to inform digital strategy and product development decisions. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and several years of experience structuring and conducting user research studies.
This position will work closely with the Strategy and Business Intelligence teams, as well as evaluative researchers across multiple products to integrate all available knowledge into the broader story of how each of the Humana digital properties are performing overall and where there are further opportunities to improve storytelling and gain traction with various audiences.
- Translate unanswered questions and unexplored opportunities into well-defined research problems matched with suitable methodologies
- Draft research plans, protocols, and screeners and recruit and schedule research participants
- Conduct research using a variety of research methodologies, including field observations, user interviews, focus groups, card sorting, etc.
- Synthesize qualitative and quantitative data to uncover actionable insights and strategic opportunities for innovation
- Translate insights into compelling stories and artifacts that grow customer understanding and build empathy
- Communicate research findings and recommendations to stakeholders and leadership in a clear, concise, and compelling manner
- Partner with design and development to embed the voice of the customer into the product experience
- Facilitate workshops with multidisciplinary teams and users to build empathy, inspire ideation, and prioritize solutions
- Engage and relationship build with internal and external partners to implement, and deliver experiences grounded in user experiences aligned with business strategies.
- Provide thought leadership & strategic vision grounded in the following: quantitative and qualitative analysis, customer insights, market & competitive research.
- Influence business decisions by encouraging thinking that builds major movement or changes in the organization by thinking in an unexpected way based on discovered opportunities.
- BS, MS, or PhD in Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, or related field
- 5+ years hands-on experience planning and conducting user research
- In-depth understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Examples of projects where research insights led to informed decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects
- Experience with design thinking and agile environments a plus
- Ability to prioritize and structure multiple projects at once and drive to completion.
- Have managed vague or ambiguous projects from the discovery stage.
- Master's degree or other graduate degree
- Experience in the health insurance industry
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Associated topics: gui, interactive producer, ui, ui designer, ui ux designer, user experience, user interface, ux designer, ux ui designer, wireframing
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...