Senior User Experience Designer
Hinge Talent in Chicago, IL
- Industry: Information Technology - UX/UI Designer
- Type: Full Time
Position: UX Designer
Location: NW Suburbs 2 - 3x/week + work remotely
Length: 6 12 months with potential to extend
Summary: Hinge is partnered with a global insurance and risk management company in the midst of a digital transformation. They have an immediate opening for an experienced UX Designer to create dynamic digital experiences and improve customer experience as they work to unify their regions and digital properties for their website built in Sitecore. You will be part of an agile team working alongside a UX research lead, full-stack developers, scrum master, and product owners to continually enhance and improve the customer s digital experience. Candidates who have experience working on B2B websites and/or sites for technology or software are preferred.
To be successful in this role you will need to be a self-starter, who is comfortable working independently as the sole designer in the project team creating multiple design concepts for components to work responsively and on brand, turning designs into high-fidelity prototypes for user research and work collaboratively to finalize prototypes for developers.
- Conceptualize and design creative solutions that align with brand standards, user research and business goals on Sitecore.
- Transform ambiguous thoughts and ideas into impactful experiences on Sitecore
- Create low and high-fidelity designs and click-through prototypes for user testing.
- Effectively communicate and present ideas and design rationale with UX best practices to project team and stakeholders. Communicate design justification and receive feedback to modify designs based on feedback, research and insights.
- Advocate for the end user throughout research, design and development.
- Collaborate with the project team, including research, developers, content, brand and product owners throughout design and development process.
- Create user flows as requested for new experiences.
- Define UX requirements to guide developers.
- Maintain design library of assets in Axure, Adobe Cloud and Zeplin
- Ensure designs meet accessibility guidelines
- Experience working on agile project team
- Stay current with digital trends and best practices
- Experience and comfortable working remotely and with distributed teams across different time zones.
- Minimum of 7 years of digital design experience; experience working independently
- Self-starter and inquisitive in nature; confident in presenting work and user experience issues and concerns
- Understanding of basic front-end development skills and bootstrap for Sitecore CMS
- Design portfolio that showcases Sitecore design work for corporate sites
- Demonstrated experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Axure, Zeplin and other related tools and apps
- Comfortable working in an agile environment
- Experience working on B2B websites and/or sites for technology or software
- Able to effectively communicate to multiple stakeholder teams
- Ideate on solutions for problems to solve and develop concepts
- Understanding of responsive design and designing for accessibility
Associated topics: gui, interactive producer, interface, ui, ui designer, ui ux designer, user interface, ux, ux ui designer, wireframing
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!