Compensation: $113,685.00 - $105,150.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Graphic Design/CAD
Loading some great jobs for you...
About the Position
Guggenheim Partners is seeking a Designer to develop strategic, contextual visual communications while maintaining brand continuity. The ideal candidate will have over 5 years design experience and a solid background in design and development of branding programs and materials. Project examples include microsites, digital newsletters, print marketing materials, and template creation as well as layout of reports, chart design, image searches, and image editing. The candidate will have a keen design sensibility with special attention to typography and outstanding conceptual ability in pairing design and messaging. Expertise and mastery in Adobe Suite are expected along with a fundamental understanding of web design technologies such as HTML and CSS. The candidate should have an ultra-creative and collaborative mindset, with the ability to clearly and confidently present concepts and design decisions internally and to clients.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Develop concepts, artwork, layouts, presentations, and story boards for a variety of creative projects
- Produce reports, charts, tables and other marketing materials
- Perform research and competitive audits
- Stay current on industry creative to continue to deliver new, competitive, and relevant thinking
- Evaluate designs based on usability and influence
- Prepare files for final production
- Develop, modify or acquire images used for projects, with a strong competency for retouching and adjusting images in Adobe Photoshop
- Write and explain design rationale behind proposed design solutions; contribute to critique discussions
Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree in design, advertising design, graphic design, digital design or related fields
- Minimum of five (5) years of design experience
- Clean design aesthetic with strong knowledge of design and typography
- Highly organized with immaculate attention to formatting detail and aesthetics
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Exceptional expertise and mastery in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Basic understanding of web design technologies such as HTML and CSS
About Guggenheim Investments
Guggenheim Investments is the global asset management and investment advisory division of Guggenheim Partners, with expertise in fixed income, equity, and alternative strategies. We focus on the return and risk needs of insurance companies, corporate and public pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, endowments and foundations, consultants, wealth managers, and high-net-worth investors. Our team of investment professionals performs rigorous research to understand market trends and identify undervalued opportunities in areas that are often complex and underfollowed. This approach to investment management has enabled us to deliver innovative strategies providing diversification opportunities and attractive long-term results.
To succeed in the Guggenheim culture, candidates must be self-starters and strive for results. We are looking for people, who operate as business owners, adhere to the highest standards and think creatively to realize opportunities, wherever they may be.
Guggenheim Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diversified and inclusive workforce.
- Full Time position
- Compensation will be Market Rate
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...