Staff UI Engineer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Staff UI EngineerCloud Solutions | US Austin OfficeAbout the company:
In today's highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it's likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at The Role:
We are looking for a highly motivated, Staff UI Engineer to build web applications for the next generation Identity platform. This role requires a Front-End Developer that can take ideas from concept to reality and work well in a fast-paced, collaborative team of product managers, software engineers, and data scientists in an internationally focused organization.
The ideal applicant will have front-end architecture experience; solid analytical and creative problem-solving skills; be passionate about building maintainable, usable, and performant web applications within an inclusive and respectful environment. If you are self-driven, passionate about learning, work well in a collaborative environment and have effective communication skills, then we'd love to hear from you!Responsibilities:
Although this role is UI-centric, occasionally working with Node.js on the server and developer tooling like Docker will be a part of the role. Classical, MVC-like architectural principles as well as more modern, Flux-like Functional principles will also be important to understand.Required Skills & Qualifications:
Nice to haves:
- Minimum of 5 years related Web-application, UI development experience
- 2+ years of production Vue.js experience
- 1+ years with React-Redux or another Flux-like system
- Proficiency with Git and continuous integration/continuous delivery
- Experience with compositional application architecture
- Experience working with a distributed team
- Experience with application security
- Experience with RESTful services
- S. degree in an Engineering or Science Discipline or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated strong collaboration, communication, and teamwork skills
Life at ForgeRock:We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We've grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that's who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- UI library development
- Team oriented Git development
- Agile Methodologies
- GraphQL and other API principles
- Experience with systems at large scale
- Test-driven development
- Docker, Kubernetes and VM experience
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone's individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.ForgeRock is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you're hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We're Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
Associated topics: interactive producer, interface, ui, ui ux designer, user experience, user interface, ux, ux designer, ux ui designer, wireframing
Loading some great jobs for you...