Head of Users Experience & Design
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
A digital experience platform is an integrated set of core technologies that support the composition, management, delivery and optimization of contextualized digital experiences that delights our customers and partners. At Company, we inspire to deliver a consistently great digital experience platform that helps our partners and customers to scale and build their digital futures together with us. As we continue to innovate new products and services that leverage our critical differentiators and sources of value as a cloud-first company, we need to ensure these services and values can be consumed easily for our sales channels as a unified and consistent digital platform.
At Company, our culture is at the heart of our success and it is our authentic, humble, gritty people who create the Magic of Company. We share a real passion and putting the customers and employees at the center of everything we do. We also embrace Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging as part of our fundamental culture. We encourage diverse candidates to apply. This role will be located at Sunnyvale office, US.
This role will lead the Center of Excellence for global user experience design, user research, content management and development for all Company customer-facing platform and product experiences.
We are looking for a strong UX experience leader that will build and lead a team of world class digital experience designers to achieve our digital experience platform customer journey. This role will:
- Lead the CoE for global user experience design, user research, content management and development for all Company customer-facing platform and product experiences
- Define and create a unified, end-to-end customer/user experience by partnering with product managers and major stakeholders
- Create, enhance, and oversee a global design system and style guides to ensure a consistent, modern platform experience that delights our customers and partners
- Build a team culture of collaboration, sharing, and open mindset
- Coach/mentor team members and build a high-performance team
- Demonstrate excellent collaboration and communication skills with the cross-functional product and platform teams
Keep the customer s ease of use as a top priority while aligning to business outcomes
- Create, establish, and promote UX processes to better integrate the UX team with other critical functions
Partner with the product management and engineering teams to adhere an Agile development process
- Develop and administer quantitative research methodologies to gather user feedback and test user reaction and perceptions. Analyze results to provide actionable data and insights to product management, engineering, and customer success team
- Lead content design, messaging architecture, translation strategy and UX tool integration
- Manage content authoring and localization and translation. This includes UX writing and editing for assistive and descriptive content, both in-UI and help-related content programming
- Be a change agent with a forward-looking attitude
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred in the fields of Cognitive or Experimental Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Computer Sciences, or related disciplines
- 20+ years experience preferred
- 15+ years of experience in User Experience design desired
- 8+ years of experience in Cloud, SaaS, and technology platform experience design desired
- 7+ years of experience in leading a user experience design team desired
- Proven track record of leading a digital experience platform that delights the customers and partners in the modern digital journey
- Experienced in agile development
- Good understanding of platform digital experience architecture
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills
Associated topics: gui, interactive producer, interface, ui, ui designer, ui ux designer, user experience, user interface, ux designer, ux ui designer
Loading some great jobs for you...