Compensation: $57,820.00 - $87,000.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Take your career to the next level with eXcell
. We offer jobs with Fortune 1000 companies nationwide, AND invest in your career development through our generous, annual training contribution.
We are seeking an experienced UX designer
. As a designer, you will be able to identify user needs, translate user research into user stories, journeys and flows. You will be designing interactions and intuitive user experiences that support complex workflows.Responsibilities
- Drive user experience and design
- Work closely with key stakeholders, development in the team to deliver innovative product experiences that are effortless, intuitive and delight our customers.
- Impact product design challenges and diverse projects that are driven by interdisciplinary teams.
- Improve new experience and add new features to Azure product
- At least one year's web design experience working UX design, interaction design.
- Ability to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and oversee the building process.
- Ability to translate concepts into user experiences by conceiving, sketching, prototyping and mocking up experiences.
- Thorough knowledge and experience across a range of design approaches, methodologies and lo-fi & high-fi prototyping skills.
- Exceptional written & verbal communication and persuasion skill.
- Strong collaboration skills across disciplines to drive change into products.
- Ability to manage and work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Interaction design, not marketing web design, web mgt exp, do hi-fi mockups. collaborate with PM to figure out scope.
- Portfolio can be a mix of mockups/schematics of product design, mobile and marketing sites, but not just mobile or marketing.
- Enterprise product for web experience
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell
Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell
, a division of CompuCom Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com
.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...