Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Join our team and discover new ways of solving complex business problems while still meeting the needs of our end users. Work with top consultants and back-end developers to generate concepts and design solutions that are focused, unique and innovative and represent the best in GIS business applications. Use your unique combination of visual skills and technical background to inspire design and create groundbreaking user experiences that have a direct impact on our user community.Responsibilities
- Design, architect, and develop innovative, engaging, and visually striking user interfaces
- Solve complex business problems and communicate through wireframes and high fidelity mockups
- Implement prototypes and business application front-ends using the latest web technologies
- Work with software developers and consultants to ensure a working end-to-end solution
- Serve as a close resource and mentor to the design team and our division
- 2+ years of relevant experience specializing in visual design for the web
- Proven ability to solve problems conceptually and in collaboration with the entire team
- Outstanding skills with design software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Balsamiq)
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate and defend design ideas and rationales
- Organized, creative, and able to think beyond what is being asked for
- Online portfolio showcasing your work on visual design and web/mobile projects
- Bachelor s in graphic design, human factors, computer science, or related field
- Ability to interface with customers, gather requirements, and apply design best practices
- Keen eye for graphical design and knowledge of best practices for user-centered design
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations
- Be personally motivated, a progressive thinker, and an all-around team player
Please include a link on your resume to your online portfolio or samples of recent work.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email ...@esri.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Associated topics: gui, interface, ui, ui ux designer, user experience, user interface, ux, ux designer, ux ui designer, wireframing
Loading some great jobs for you...