Compensation: $41,520.00 - $63,400.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
Epiq is seeking candidates for the position of a Print Operator. Law Firm experience is a plus.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Monitor and listen to customers to understand inquiries and requests in order to provide accurate information about the facilities and services and prompt assistance.
- Perform basic mathematical calculations using a calculator/computer to accurately figure production time and labor time associated with any copy production.
- Follow established guidelines and procedures for receiving, documenting, and organizing client packages.
- Exhibit ability to take verbal instructions while taking notes to properly produce staff copy projects.
- Accurately produce copy and print projects in accordance to verbal and written instructions.
- Ensure copy projects have been properly produced and Quality Checked (QC'd) to Epiq's standard.
- Ensure accurate tracking, monitoring and recording of all charges, overtime, logs and entries throughout his/her shift.
- Have direct involvement and handle complications, customer complaints as they arise such as: damaged packages, untimely deliveries and other similar situations.
- Exhibit excellence in customer service and the ability to serve others.
- Immediate attention given to customers entering Copy Center in accordance with Epiq's standard of operation.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the industry team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the firm.
Required Characteristics and Credentials:
- Previous experience in a client service oriented field
- High Volume Print/Copy Experience (3-5 years experience)
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills and strong customer service skills
- Restocks area with supplies as needed
- Working knowledge of bindery applications: drilling, saddle stitching, lamination, Velo, GBC and Coil binding.
- Computer literacy: Acrobat, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work well under pressure and extremely tight deadlines
- Flexibility in dealing with simultaneous projects
- Attention to detail
- Ability to function with a high level of patience, tact and diplomacy in handling any complaints/situations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to details
- Strong initiative required; ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision
- Knowledge of proper Print Services execution (Copy, Print, Scan, Binding, etc.)
- Attentive to details/Client instructions
- Knowledge of copier equipment, minor troubleshooting (i.e. clearing paper jams, changing toner, etc.)
- Ability to copy/print documents per Clients instruction
- Ability to properly record and submit meter reads per each service requests and perform weekly meter read submissions
- Knowledge of formatting excel spreadsheets for print readiness
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. (copy paper carton)
- Manage Print Services supply inventory
- Manage the Weekly Chargeback Billing Reports to ensure timely submission
- Perform basic mathematical calculations using a calculator/computer to accurately figure production time and labor time associated with any copy, print, scan or production requests
- Follow established guidelines and procedures for receiving, documenting, organizing and mailing out client packages (i.e. parcel deliveries, messenger services, etc.)
- Ensure accurate tracking, monitoring and recording of all charges, overtime, logs and entries throughout his/her shift
- Answering telephone inquiries, loading/unloading parcels, delivering of parcels, copying, and faxing and guest requests
- Due to the cyclical nature of the industry team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the firm
- Specific duties as assigned
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
It is Epiqs policy to comply with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws by making all employment decisions without unlawful regard or consideration of any individuals race, religion, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, transgender status, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, veteran or family status or any other basis protected by applicable national, federal, state, provincial or local law. Epiqs policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on any of these impermissible bases, as well as any bases or grounds protected by applicable law in each jurisdiction. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Associated topics: digital, flexo, lettering, magazine, magazines/catalog, plating, prepress, press, pressman, staples
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...