Director of UX - Remote Opportunity
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Are you a Director of User Experience that loves to create innovative, responsive and creative user experiences? Do you want to work in a well funded startup with an executive team with a series of successful exits? Do you hate politics, red-tape and bureaucracy but love working in a small, distributed team of high-performing, highly motivated engineers using the latest and greatest tools to ship great software? Would you like to work at an open-source core company and actively participate in the open-source community? If you are a yes all the way around, skip to the bottom and hit apply!
We are focused on data security for the next decade! This is for a Founding Director of UX to work with our in-house visual designer and engineering team to turn the vision into reality. We are going to have huge datasets to visualize, components to manage, and actionable information to show end-users. This isn't just reports and charts, but beautiful 'story-led' interfaces - our UI will set us apart just as much as our 'back-end smarts'.What You Will Be Doing
- As a Design Director, you will lead User Experience
- You will establish design methodologies and helping scale & mentor team members.
- You will be establishing short and long term vision for the team and working closely with product & engineering leaders to influence roadmaps and execution plans that deliver delightful experiences for our enterprise customers.
- This is a senior-level role requiring business acumen and significant experience in defining and executing design strategies.
- You will drive design vision and experience for our customers
- Define design execution plans inline with product roadmaps and implement for best results
- Establish best practices within the team to help achieve high-quality design deliverables
- Participate in discussions with our customers to understand their core needs and come with design strategies that are in line with our product capabilities
- Cultivate a data-driven design approach by actively engaging the team with data analytics, usability insights, and other funnel data to inspire new design directionsWhat You Need for this Position
- 5+ yrs of experience in a design leadership management role, responsible for both senior individual contributors, and managers
- Extensive experience in building product experiences for consumer/enterprise software products, SAAS or SMB
- An outstanding portfolio demonstrating design strategy & design works that influenced business outcomes
- Experience in building highly effective design teams focused on delivering consistent user experiences
- Experience in partnering with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid and growth environments
- Demonstrated leadership experience closely partnering with product leaders to develop the strategy and execution plan
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Humble No ego
- Honest, Authentic
- Passionate about UX
- Dedicated To each other and the customerWhat's In It for You
- Startup culture
- Early stage stock options
- Great health insurance and benefits. 100% coverage for employees
- Flexible work schedules
- Flexible vacation policy
- Remote / distributed work
- Top of the line equipmentSo if you are a Director of UX with enterprise software, SAAS or SMB experience....please apply today!
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Associated topics: design, engineering, manufacture, product, product manager, production, program manager, quality
Loading some great jobs for you...