UX Interaction Designer
Cercacor Laboratories in Irvine, CA
- Industry: Information Technology - UX/UI Designer
- Type: Full Time
We are seeking a mid- to senior-level UX Interaction Designer who has a strong interaction and system thinking background as we usher in a new project with great benefits to end-users and society as a whole. You will be responsible for creating industry-leading and trend-setting user experiences for mobile apps.
You will work with User Researchers, Content Writers, and User Interface Designers to develop intuitive and engaging experiences. You will spend the majority of your time creating and following a design language at every touchpoint with the user. You must be an extremely detail-oriented and collaborative individual. You must also be positive, passionate and compassionate to ensure that requirements are turned into user delights.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand end user needs and business objectives
- Leverage user research to make informed decisions
- Produce use cases flows, wireframes and detail annotations for iOS, Android
- Validate the flow through usability testing
- Passionate about design thinking, user-centered process, and interaction design principles
- Revise, optimize and enhance design flow to ensure the efficiency of the user experience
- Develop and implement design practices to ensure a high standard of experience across multiple platforms
- Support and work closely with interface designers, UX researchers, content writers and software developers
- Articulate the details of design patterns/components so they can be easily implemented and scaled
- Maintain awareness of and document and report on industry trends
- Develop and deliver products and services that are clean and seamless and make users say wow
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in HCI, UX or other related field
- 3 8 years of experience in user experience design for mobile
- Highly proficient with Sketch, Invision, Lucidchart, Visio, Balsamic and other prototyping products
- Proven success working on commercially available consumer digital products or services
- Excellent communication, collaboration, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to cleanly organize and document the design process and work files
- Understanding of best practices and user-centered design approaches including accessibility standards
- Ability to work independently, while escalating issues as necessary
- Technical programming skills is a plus
- When applying for this position, please include your resume as well as a portfolio and URL samples of mobile designs (outline what you created and what is a clip or not your original work)
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
This position is located in Irvine, CA.
This position primarily works in an office. It requires frequent sitting, standing and walking. This position requires sitting for long periods of time in front of a computer display or other digital devices. Daily use of a computer and other computing and digital devices is required. May require standing for extended periods when facilitating meetings, walking in the facilities. Some travel may be required so the ability to operate a motor vehicle and maintain a valid Driver s license is required.
The physical demands of the position described herein are essential functions of the job and employees must be able to successfully perform these tasks for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made for those individuals with real or perceived disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job described.
Associated topics: gui, interactive producer, interface, ui, ui designer, ui ux designer, user experience, ux, ux designer, ux ui designer
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!