User Experience Designer-UX/UI Designer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Job Title: User Experience Designer
Full-Time (W2 Contractor)
Work Location: Bellevue, WA
**No C2C at all considered
**Not providing sponsorship-sorry!!
- UI designer experience and motion graphics experience is a plus
- Experience designing for at least two of three: Desktop, Mobile Web and Native Apps
- Ecommerce experience is a plus
- Ability to craft end to end design experience.
- This is NOT a front end developer role and no coding is involved.
The main function of the User Experience Designer is to work with project teams to design and deliver high quality client-centered, effective, consistent and usable interfaces.Job Requirements:
- Bachelor s degree in human factors/usability or related discipline.
- 3-5 years related experience.
- Works closely with business analysts, business sponsors, project managers and IT teams to obtain and understand business requirements.
- Creates the design of user interface specifications, by applying client research, design standards, industry best practices, taking into account strategic business objectives, user needs, systems constraints.
- Participates in design review sessions with project teams, acquiring consensus and getting approvals on designs and documentation.
- Executes business acceptance test cases and testing.
- Works with the project managers to ensure that usability deliverables accommodate project timelines, budgets, technical and scope constraints.
- Contributes to the development, maintenance, and continuous improvement of efficient and effective usability methodology/process, documentation, workflow, ROI, metrics and design standards.
- Acts as a user experience advocate regarding principles of user experience and user-centered design.
- Proven understanding of user-centered design techniques & demonstrated ability to incorporate UCD principles into the architecture and design of user interfaces.
- Demonstrated ability in gathering and translating requirements from business sponsors, SMEs, users, and business analysts etc.
- Experience applying usability testing techniques and principles.
- Experience applying a web design standard Knowledge of web client technologies (browsers, HTML, CSS).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to articulate ideas effectively.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Strong ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong detail orientation, and a passion for consistency.
- Implemented in a user interface
- Applying user-centred design principles
- Specializing in user interface design and implementation for both web and native mobile applications
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Build and implement the user interface designs
- Develop product designs and wireframes for user interface to the product
- Develop new user-facing features
- Flow, wireframes, prototypes, and rigorous user interface specifications
- Create amazing web/interface user experiences and static graphic/infographic design
- Create wireframes, rapid prototypes, user interfaces, and comp designs
- Develop user interface prototypes and mockups to specify how features
- Create aesthetically pleasant and consistent user interface design elements
- Ensure a great user experience
- Assess development compliance to user interface designs and standards
- Initiate new interactive concepts across web/mobile
- Serve as a design point of contact for user interface projects
- Meet usability objectives and user requirements
- Interpreting user journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes and creating high-fidelity design specifications
- Collaborate heavily with engineering, management and other team members on user interface design, development and user experience
- Maintain a cohesive design system while defining new user interface patterns
Associated topics: gui, interactive producer, interface, ui, ui ux designer, user experience, user interface, ux designer, ux ui designer, wireframing
Loading some great jobs for you...