Sr. UX Designer, Selling Partner Services
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Core Experience Design team invents and simplifies how Selling Partners sell on Amazon. We obsess over customer behavior and data to help us deliver customer innovation on a massive worldwide scale. As we reimage the Selling Experience, we are building the foundation for how Selling Partners expand their business by selling across the world with Amazon. Our work impacts millions of people daily and is a critical part of Amazon's global business.
As we continue to innovate on behalf of our customers, we are looking for a Sr. UX Designer who is comfortable crafting experiences across device types, making it easy for Selling Partners to grow their business on Amazon.
About Amazon Selling Partners
We provide the tools enabling Selling Partners (Sellers and Vendor) to successfully engage with Amazon to sell across the world. Selling Partners are a critical part of Amazon's ecosystem to deliver on our vision of offering the earth's largest selection and lowest prices, which includes hundreds of millions of unique and diverse products from Books, Electronics, Apparel to Consumables and beyond.
What You Bring
As a Sr. UX Designer, you will help drive the product vision by having a direct impact on the user experience of the tools that enable Selling Partners to grow their business on Amazon. You have deep design experience to pull from when creating and delivering a cohesive multi-device strategy across desktop, mobile and voice. Together we'll improve, iterate, and reimagine the design patterns for our worldwide marketplace.
You have an 'anything is possible' mindset when faced with seemingly hard problems and thrive on uncovering deep customer insights. You love being part of a highly collaborative and high-energy team that isn't afraid to swing for the fences. You're proud of your work, your skills and expertise - but flexible and open to cross-functional team input, as you want to be part of something impactful.
Specifically, you will:
* Deliver user-centered designs (including wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, information architecture diagrams, interaction specifications, and prototypes), informed by customer research, and market analysis across multiple devices and platforms
* Participate in the planning process for new features and projects while collaborating with an agile, multi-disciplinary team
* Introduce, develop, and ensure best design practices, processes and communicate quality expectations organizationally
* Own the production of world-class deliverables and documents for presentation to engineers, managers, peer design teams, and senior executives
* 6+ years industry experience providing interaction design solutions for web and/or software applications.
* Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience as an user experience designer.
* A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience creating great user-centered design solutions.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit
Associated topics: gui, interface, ui, ui designer, ui ux designer, user experience, user interface, ux, ux designer, ux ui designer
Loading some great jobs for you...