Technical Lead, UI/UX Adobe Experience Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV) is a global, research-driven biopharmaceutical company committed to developing innovative advanced therapies for some of the world's most complex and critical conditions. The company's mission is to use its expertise, dedicated people and unique approach to innovation to markedly improve treatments across four primary therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, virology and neuroscience. In more than 75 countries, AbbVie employees are working every day to advance health solutions for people around the world. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn .
The Technical UI/UX Lead in the BTS Communications & Enterprise Strategies is responsible for leading all the technical development activities in AbbVie's Corporate instance of the Adobe Experience platform. They will support AbbVie's digital programs, specifically creation and migration of websites and the associated technical solutions developed on the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) platform. The individual will work closely with business and technology leads including managers, analysts, architects, project managers, user experience leads as well as external agencies and partners. The individual will operate as a technology development subject matter expert and will be the point person for all development activities on the AEM platform. They will report directly to the AEM Manager as part of the Communications & Strategies organization.
Qualified candidates must have proven technical experience in implementation of solutions in the web and with the Adobe Experience Manager.
- Serve as the technology development subject matter expert for UI/UX for web content management development.
- Provide development solutions by translating business requirements into well-architected, well designed solutions that best leverage our CMS platform and branding guidelines.
- Lead develop and architect UX/UI solution designs for web applications built for a web content management platform.
- Collaborate with UX designers, engineers, and other stakeholders on UX projects.
- Establish UX/UI/UCD best practices, standards, visual design guidelines, providing expertise to the team, ensuring optimal design principles, techniques and solutions are implemented.
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces leveraging the CMS.
- Be able to build mobile web applications for mobile devices and responsive/adaptive web applications.
- Deep understanding of web services software architecture and design, including security-based implementations.
- Conduct code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being used.
- Provide detailed development estimates and lead solution development activities.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable AbbVie Policies and procedures.
- Work with minimal oversight; deliverables and relationships that are monitored through periodic reviews.
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 4+ years of demonstrable experience in a UX/UI developer/architect role.
- 2+ years of working experience in UI/UX projects associated to web content management systems preferably Adobe Experience Manager.
- 7 or more years of technology experience in a digital development organization with hands-on experience leading, developing and architecting digital websites and capabilities.
- Proficiency in angular and node js front-end frameworks.
- Proficient in popular UX tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Zeplin, or InVision.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Solid understanding of user experience design patterns, web conventions, and information hierarchy.
- Demonstrable usability, prototyping, and user interface skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to building trust, listen, and ask effective questions with the goal to create a scalable and reusable business solution.
- Innovative thinking and the ability to leverage past technology experience to be successful in an entrepreneurial fast paced environment.
- Strong IT analysis, development, and infrastructure skills.
- Ability to self-manage time and priorities.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Associated topics: gui, interactive producer, interface, ui, ui ux designer, user experience, ux, ux designer, ux ui designer, wireframing
Loading some great jobs for you...